I’m Rajeev Srivastava from India, living in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh since 1991. I graduated in BFA-Graphic Design from the Lucknow College of Arts & Crafts in 1996. I’m result oriented and hardworking logo design professional.
I have been working as a freelance Logo Designer for over than 15 years. I’m well-versed in both design and production for print & web. I design and produce all types of marketing and branding materials, I work as full-time designer. I can tailor your marketing and branding materials to fit your company’s specific style and needs.
My skills cover many aspects of graphic design, web design, illustrations, brand identities, logos, style guides, marketing materials, stationery, business cards, ads, web banners, social media branding and corporate merchandise.
Expertise: Design and produce artwork for store signage, product packaging, and other materials to support all sales channels, Create and maintain corporate collateral designs ranging from sales tools, mailers, brochures, signage, logos, packaging, Deliver marketing materials in accordance with deadlines, budgets, and Company guidelines, Maintain accurate documentation and files for quality control through Dropbox.
– Demonstrated proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop.
– Strong working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & In-Design, CorelDraw.
– Creative and have the ability to take direction well.
– Positive attitude, strong initiative and desire to continue learning.
– Attention to detail, ability to multitask and manage projects to completion.
– Provide creative solutions to design challenges.
– Manage multiple projects, adapting to changing schedules and working under tight time constraints.
– Execute design assignments based on client goals and objectives.
– Experience excelling within fast paced.
– Strong communicator.
– A fine eye for detail.
– I’m always keeping an eye on the latest trends over typography, shapes, style, colors, etc.