Code of Ethics
DesignDepot always create a smooth and productive working relationship with every client, DesignDepot pledges to:
- Always act in the best interests of the client and the client’s business.
- Always work with contracts for the mutual protection of ourselves and our clients, abide by said contracts.
- Never unreasonably withdraw services.
- Always engage in ethical business practices, which include maintaining honest and forthright.
- Communications with clients, avoiding hidden fees or costs.
- Always represent ourselves and our skills accurately and professionally.
DesignDepot also endeavours to maintain the highest level of integrity in our profession, and promote the value and legitimacy of design and marketing by:
- Never working on speculation or for the promise of future payments or work.
- Never knowingly infringing upon copyrights or trademarks or plagiarizing the works of others.
- Never creating work that disregards the health and safety of the community, or is blatantly discriminatory or offensive.
- Never reselling or re-purposing finished works to other clients.
- Never sacrificing design quality or integrity, no matter how small the project.
- Never misrepresenting involvement or failing to attribute proper credit for collaborative or work-for-hire projects.
- Never using unattributed/unaccredited text, articles or other materials the designer did not create for the purpose of self-promotion or self-marketing.
Never allowing skills and knowledge of the industry to stagnate or fail to evolve. Furthermore, we make the following promises for every project:
- We strive for excellence in branding, aesthetic design, and visual communication, with the goal of improving the business of every client.
- We strive for excellence in the quality of every project, so that they are free of mistakes and technically sound in order to achieve efficient production.
- We strive for excellence in communication with every client and production contact.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.