The milestones for a creative logo design
Its an Easy 5 Step Process
1 – Study creative brief
- Read the brief for details and specifications
- Thoroughly examine client’s industry
- Familiarize with client’s product/services
- Investigate about client’s preferences
2 – Ground work and analysis
- Review client’s history
- Learn about client’s business
- Assess target audience
- Study industry related color schemes, typography, design trend.
- Analyze the competition
3 – Preliminary design concepts
- Creates pencil sketches.
- Bring them into adobe illustrator for digitization.
- Create several design variants and tunes the different iterations.
- The logos we create can elevate any company or brand.
4 – Presentation
The preliminary mock-ups are presented to you for your feedback and comments, then we refine and further develop your chosen concept though the various stages of design such as revisions of coloring, shading and effects and selecting font style for your selected mock-ups.
5- Final Delivery
Once you are totally happy with your design, we then prepare final print ready artwork/source files suitable for the both print & web and deliver to you. It’s so simple
Our design services are currently
available for hire here… Request a Custom Order